Love beer? Love a boat trip? Then come on a Thames craft beer cruise with us through the heart of central London.
With around 2,000 craft breweries in the UK, you'll have the pick of the finest beers around while you cruise past London’s iconic landmarks.
You’ll get to taste fresh craft beer on draught and have access to a full range of delicious beer styles, from pale ales to porters, sours to lagers and everything in-between. Want to learn more about what you’re drinking? Our onboard beer experts will be on hand to talk you through each one.
Great beer demands great food, so our team of expert Beer Sommeliers will be curating a fantastic food menu, featuring classic pub fare - from artisan scotch eggs and pork pies, to charcuterie and cheeses from Neal’s Yard Dairy. There will be plenty on offer for vegans and veggies as well.
Your ticket to this floating beer festival includes your first five drinks on board in a souvenir tasting glass. The glass is yours to take home when you disembark.
You’ll be able to purchase further drinks on board via contactless payment only.
We'll add more details, including our beer list for each sailing, as we go. Keep updated with our announcements via our social media channels, or by signing up to our mailing list.
Please note that all tickets holders must be 18+ yrs old. Your ID may be required on entry.
Our Covid-19 policy & FAQs can be found here: https://www.londoncraftbeercruise.co.uk/booking-faqs
The London Craft Beer Cruise: Great beer from the UK’s best breweries. On a boat.
#betteronaboat #everyonewelcome #alwaysindependent
Voucher for One: London Craft Beer Cruise 2022
On sale until 1st Oct 2022
Voucher for Two - London Craft Beer Cruise 2022
On sale until 1st Oct 2022
Beer Lover - 4.15 pm
Includes souvenir glassware and your first 5 beers onboard after which you can buy as many more as you like at £2.50 each. We also serve cider, wine, craft cocktails and soft drinks.
|16:15 - 18:45||£44.00|
The River Princess, Lambeth Pier, Albert Embankment, London, SE1 7SG
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.